Fiona Dodwell / Tremr.com: "Muslims stand with Morrissey" (December 5, 2019)

fzeypcwebfne3z9iaqjy.jpg

Excerpt:

"The upcoming Morrissey exhibition, "To Morrissey, With Love," shows us that the perpetually offended are wasting their time...

There has been a constant carousel of headlines about Morrissey in recent years, and unfortunately much of them have not been about the music - which is still captivating his audience across the globe. Instead of the lavish praise kindly afforded to some performers in the music industry (merely for just being there and turning up, it seems) Morrissey has faced constant criticisms, usually created by those who have misunderstood the man and his meanings – or perhaps, more sinisterly, those who want to paint him in this light for the sake of selling a story. "

https://www.tremr.com/Fiona-Dodwell/muslims-stand-with-morrissey

Regards,
FWD.

Related items:

Last edited by a moderator:
Like f*** they do. A manufactured statement by the man himself to bring out the best friend on the payroll.

Inevitable really, since BMG have no more contractual obligations, you can guess the 'I'm not a bad person, I like the browns, please sign me' posts.

Predictable, sad, desperate, utterly untruthful, and polishing a right-wing washed up turd

And as predictably as winter follows autumn, here's La Dodwell to trot out another five hundred words of sub-contracted pusillanimy.

And as predictably as winter follows autumn, here's La Dodwell to trot out another five hundred words of sub-contracted pusillanimy.
I think you should remind folk of Morrissey's previous statements on muslims. Funny how when he wants someone's patronage, the two-faced money-grabbing bastard changes his tune. What a repugnant mess he's become.

The background here - "They've rumbled us Fiona, I can't be seen to be making such a transparent bullshit statement again - here's a few quid for you to go write the truly independent view about how all those lovely rich muslims love me. Just don't tell Anne-Marie Waters, she might not let me have free badges any more"

And the perpetually offended are first to wate their time :lbf:
The irony, no doubt, is lost on them.

As Morrissey previously said
: I'd do anything for my Muslim friends.

I think you should remind folk of Morrissey's previous statements on muslims. Funny how when he wants someone's patronage, the two-faced money-grabbing bastard changes his tune. What a repugnant mess he's become.

The background here - "They've rumbled us Fiona, I can't be seen to be making such a transparent bullshit statement again - here's a few quid for you to go write the truly independent view about how all those lovely rich muslims love me. Just don't tell Anne-Marie Waters, she might not let me have free badges any more"

Or maybe Morrissey doesn't mind Muslims living and prospering with their own culture, in their own countries. Just because Moz doesn't want mass importation of Muslims doesn't mean he hates them . That shows poor intellect if you can't recognize the difference

Like f*** they do. A manufactured statement by the man himself to bring out the best friend on the payroll.

Inevitable really, since BMG have no more contractual obligations, you can guess the 'I'm not a bad person, I like the browns, please sign me' posts.

Predictable, sad, desperate, utterly untruthful, and polishing a right-wing washed up turd
100% polishing a turd. I hate Morrissey.

And the perpetually offended are first to wate their time :lbf:
The irony, no doubt, is lost on them.

As Morrissey previously said
: I'd do anything for my Muslim friends.

As predictable as winter following autumn....

haters gonna hate...

and lovers...

gonna love !!!

GLOBAL MOZ LUV !!!!

:rock: :cool:

And the biggest, most important human being in your whole wonderful existence! Well done young fellow!
How pleased you must feel that you spent 35 years of your life hero-worshipping this man.
Buying his albums, attending his concerts, performing his songs on the worldwide web, appearing on national television to answer questions about his life. What a wonderful judge of character you've proved yourself to be. Keep up the good work, and make sure you never spend more than a few short minutes at a time away from this website. Bravo!

Damage assessment in full flight. What a hypocritical racist narcissist will do for fame and money! Turd without a doubt and getting his lackeys to polish. Whilst sitting in his ivory tower not interacting with anyone let alone a Muslim. Next up, photos of his face with animals and various deceased superstars - or anyone he doesn't have to pay or who will answer back - to elude to him looking like a lovely big star. I 100% don't buy.

Haha haha f*** finan

I thought they were £4 + p&p

Damage assessment in full flight. What a hypocritical racist narcissist will do for fame and money! Turd without a doubt and getting his lackeys to polish. Whilst sitting in his ivory tower not interacting with anyone let alone a Muslim. Next up, photos of his face with animals and various deceased superstars - or anyone he doesn't have to pay or who will answer back - to elude to him looking like a lovely big star. I 100% don't buy.
why would he be a narcissist looking for fame when he already has it and why would he be looking for money when hes worth millions.are you on the right website.

the simple thing is if your for Morrissey then your opinion doesn't count and if your against him then you are the ultimate winner and of that there is no debate.

Yes you are indeed.

Good article with some decent points.

I particularly agree with her on the fact that it’s always middle-class white people taking it upon themselves to feel outraged & offended on the behalf of minorities. It’s so clear that most of these smug types - with their feelings of superiority - feel that these minorities are beneath them & are therefore incapable of defending or speaking up for themselves. I find it extremely patronising.

Yes, the woke generation are a loud-mouth, approval-hungry joke - essentially children that have grown up with their faces glued so permanently to the screens of their devices that they’ve barely looked up at the actual world they exist in - that don’t care about facts, details or context, only about appearing to be on the right-on side of any argument, whilst harvesting those all-important likes & shares on social media. It’s really infantile &, I agree with Fiona: what’s shocking is that there aren’t more people with the power of critical thought on planet Earth in 2019.

As predictable as winter following autumn....

haters gonna hate...

and lovers...

gonna love !!!

GLOBAL MOZ LUV !!!!

:rock: :cool:

There might be a load of people in between. I don't hate or 100% love Moz. His voice, when singing, is better than ever. His voice, in interviews, makes it harder to be a fan. But I think thats ok. I'm not living with him. We don't have to agree on what to watch on TV on a Friday night.

Tags
fiona dodwell

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom