Moz tattoo

you know on hatful of hallow that fella with the tattoo on his back? - its an outline of a bloke with an apple in his eye? Does anyone have a good clear picture of it and does anyone know the significance of the tattoo? or anything about it?
thanks

you know on hatful of hallow that fella with the tattoo on his back? - its an outline of a bloke with an apple in his eye? Does anyone have a good clear picture of it and does anyone know the significance of the tattoo? or anything about it?
thanks

The next thing I read was the Jean Cocteau entry in Mozipedia 'the boy in profile [on HOH] is Cocteau fan Fabrice Collette, showing off his shoulder tattoo copied from Cocteau's anonymously published erotic picture book "Le Livre Blanc" (The White Book).'

vulgarpicture.com has a fairly high res picture of it

Last edited:
http://forums.morrissey-solo.com/showpost.php?p=431983&postcount=21

vic strangsways ^
at an afteshow party of ally pally(2004 right?)
so moz made an appearance on a aftershowparty and you were there too...wow...nice
was it an official where all the fans go to or the one where his band and celebs go to to which the regular fan has no access??

would love to read your whole accounter...

are there an pics of his appearance on the aftershowparty there?

i just got my 5th moz tattoo last weekend.

The next thing I read was the Jean Cocteau entry in Mozipedia 'the boy in profile [on HOH] is Cocteau fan Fabrice Collette, showing off his shoulder tattoo copied from Cocteau's anonymously published erotic picture book "Le Livre Blanc" (The White Book).'

vulgarpicture.com has a fairly high res picture of it

thank you - looked at vulgarpicture but the photo's aren't clear - so i looked around a bit and found the original:

http://www.kettererkunst.com/details-e.php?obnr=411001599&anummer=366

the question now is should i get it tattooed on my shoulder? - i'd quite like a moz tatoo that isn't his name or lyrics.....something that is a bit more subtle - maybe this is just the thing?

what do you think? - have you ever met someone with this tattoo?

I'm getting a Moz tattoo on Saturday. I've wanted it for ages and then decided I'd wait until his birthday to get it done :) I can't wait!

Dont do it - a friend of mine asked for a bee on each arse cheek.He rushed home to show his wife without checking them first,bent over and asked what she thought.

"Very nice,but who's bob?"

Last edited:
Tags
dedication do not want maori mania nice_lampshade tattoo unemployable wrapped in vag
Back
Top Bottom