houston, texas - venue - jones hall

Bought ticket for this show right at 10am! Did not get any tickets with that lame presale yesterday so I am happy. Dont really know where or how the venue is arranged but I have Sect:ORCH, Row : P, Seat: 125. It sounds good but I really don't have any idea. Austin tickets are next at noon!

on my first try i got 2 for orch H, seat 14-15, so right in the middle. im pretty pleased with that. next is el paso presale :D

i got 3 tix ORCH row F!

i also have a friend with 3 tickets - Row S for sale at cost.

I got you Abrahan. Row E! See you later again randomly somewhere in the Heights (and also at the show)!

i let the ones i had in Row E go, my sister let some in Row C go for some weird reason.

i got my tickets! Row D 109-110. lol i have two monitor screens and had two browsers open looking for good seats :p I wish I could have just printed them when I bought them instead of being mailed, I didnt see that option maybe i missed it

Scored Row Orch P 17-18

Not as good as some of you, but I will be there and it will be my first time seeing Morrissey.

Life is really really good at the time.

-brent

i let the ones i had in Row E go, my sister let some in Row C go for some weird reason.

Well, I guess I can thank you then. They were trying to give me row W before I decided I should try one more time. Anyway, I am pretty psyched about the venue. I've actually never been. Not much of an orchestra fan.

Went back in a few minutes after I bought and was able to score row G! Went in for that and now have an extra ticket.

Hi, I'm new! I joined because I wanted to commiserate after yesterday's dumb presale.

After about 10 minutes of struggle, I actually scored Row D, seats 5-6 (I think those were the seat numbers).

I am SO thrilled. Went a couple years ago in Houston and loved the GA... grrrr...

I keep trying just for fun... what's the secret to getting some variation in the tickets they give you? I keep getting Row P and R. There's got to be more...

I give up, screw it.
I know this is gonna sound like a spoiled brat, but Row O is unnaceptable.
I'll just get eady for Austin.

I give up, screw it.
I know this is gonna sound like a spoiled brat, but Row O is unnaceptable.
I'll just get eady for Austin.

I'm just gonna chill and wait.. see what happens.. I don't care for seating anyhow.. so.

I'm going to keep trying too, just in case I eventually pull up better seats.

I am still happy I am going. I don't think I have been this stoked for a show since Radiohead last summer.

GOOD TIMES! :)

I got Orch P 19-20. Im not thrilled but maybe they'll be alright. :cool:

Tags
twitter
Back
Top Bottom